Ready to hire a VA?
Would I be on the right track if I said there’s prrrrrrrobably a lot of negative chatter in your head around hiring a VA?
Let’s join forces and get clear on:
– who you need
– how to hire
– what to do next
Perhaps just thinking about playing bigger in your business by hiring that first team member makes you want to run and hide.
I get it. I really do.
I’m Victoria Tretis, and over the last three years I’ve hired VAs and employees for my business.
I’ve felt that same resistance.
A hesitation even.
And so I want to help ease you into hiring a VA the right way by drawing on my experience.
Because if you’re keen to build a scalable business by having a team around you, you can start off with just one hour of VA support a month and build up from there.
But believe me, if you start at one hour and you get that taste of what good VA support is like…
You’re going to be thinking: “Oooh, this IS nice. Victoria WAS right. I’m going to see what else I can delegate!”
It all starts with a Strategy Call.
“Thank you Victoria, you went above and beyond my expectations. I desperately needed guidance and you gave me not just the guidance, but the assurance and confidence I really needed to set me up successfully – AND – you even went through her contacts to put me in touch with the right people for exactly what I was looking for.”
Avoid outsourcing disasters
During a Strategy Call we will:
- Identify your current situation and determine exactly what you can delegate within your business.
- Draw up the soft skills you’re looking for in an assistant.
- Specify what sort of VA your business needs.
- Address costs and expectations.
You’ll receive How To guidance, including:
- How to be specific in your job advert, so you attract the right candidates.
- How to make shortlisting easier on yourself, so you don’t waste time on choosing which candidates to interview.
- How to speed up your training and onboarding process, so you and your VA get off to the best possible start.
Your investment for all this?
£99 and an hour of your time.
By the end of our conversation you’ll know WHAT, WHO and HOW:
- What tasks you can outsource;
- Who to delegate them to;
- How to find and hire your VA.
Let’s maximise your chance of finding, hiring and keeping a great VA: one who’ll contribute to the growth of your business.
Here’s my promise to you.
If you don’t feel fully satisfied that you’ve gained great value for money at the end of our call together, I’ll simply refund you in full.
So book your Outsourcing Strategy Call now and let’s get you started on taking back more of your time, energy and freedom in your business.
About your data & privacy